Tuesday, September 11, 2012

The Perfect Gift Collection for Turtle Lovers!

     The story behind my cute Turtle Gifts Collection actually started with my Aunt.  She told me that my grandfather gave my mother the nickname "turtle" and she asked me to design some turtle gifts for her.  I thought it was a great idea because I have always respected the turtle ever since I heard the story of the tortoise and the hare!  I am definitely a tortoise, doing my best to go slow and steady in this crazy world.  Are you a tortoise or a hare???  If you love the turtle, my Turtle Gifts Collection is just for you!
     One standout in this collection is my Turtle Gifts Art Coaster.  I love tile coasters and this cute & colorful coaster is sure to make your next party a blast!  Also, don't forget to check out my Turtle Gifts Throw Pillow!  I was very happy how this colorful & fun pillow turned out!  Any turtle lover will surely enjoy a sweet dream with this fun pillow that is just perfect for an animal lover!
     Always remember the wisdom of the turtle and that slow and steady CAN win the race!  I'll talk to everyone soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment