Saturday, March 22, 2014

Ocean Grove New Jersey

I went to Ocean Grove this morning to pray again.  Whenever I feel down in the dumps about something I go to the beautiful town of Ocean Grove, NJ.  It is a beautiful Christian oasis, and in the summer they hold Sunday mass at the Great Auditorium.  There are also all types of other events and programs throughout the year that can bring spiritual growth.  I have recently been going through a separation from my girlfriend and I have been very sad.  I have been praying to Christ frequently to try and find my way through this.  When I go to the Great Auditorium in Ocean Grove I feel connected to Christ Consciousness as I pray and it helps me to deal with the pain.  It is a beautiful and magical place and I hope to see YOU there!

No comments:

Post a Comment