Tuesday, March 4, 2014

The Dangers of Marijuana

I know there has been all kinds of hype about marijuana because of the legalization in Colorado and Washington.  I have been smoking marijuana for 17 years and this is my personal story.  For me, marijuana is A VERY DANGEROUS DRUG!  Unfortunately, I am addicted to marijuana but it is something that I must stay away from at all costs.  Marijuana affected my mind and body in terrible ways and I could no longer function properly.  When I used marijuana it completely destroyed my body's natural ability to tell when I was hungry and when I was full.  It was absolutely awful and a prison sentence.  It was hell and I'm writing this blog post to get the message out that marijuana can be VERY DANGEROUS AND DAMAGING!  Again this is just my own personal experience and your experience might be different, but I will do everything in my power to avoid this god awful substance.  If you enjoy stuffing your face like a hog and a pig, marijuana is the drug for you.  If you care about your brain, mind, and body, AVOID MARIJUANA AT ALL COSTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment